Sunday, May 27, 2012

Spikes 'n Bikes.

It's a man's world, and we're just living in it...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(I'm wearing- Red cat-eyes from Urban Oufitters, Leather jacket by Unif/ vintage leather vest, boyfriend's Iron Cross necklace, vintage crop top from Captains Helm, Boyfriend's motorcycle belt, Vintage Levi's shorts, Jeffrey Campbell Lita Spike CMYK courtesy of Solestruck.)

So, Solestruck sent me these crazyyyy Jeffrey Campbell spike Litas!! The best way to shoot them, and the only brilliant idea of styling them was with my darling boyfriend's '48 Harley pan-shovel. The spikes on these things are insane, but I wouldn't want them any other way! They are sooo wicked. I can't wait to customize them with DIY chain harnesses and possibly sewing a patch onto them? hmm...

All these photo's were taken by the amazing Jessica Stopnik. She is a great friend of mine, as well as an amazing lifestyle photographer. visit her site here. Also, I wanna thank my boy for letting us use his garage. If your into bikes, visit his blog here.

xx

6 comments:

  1. lovely! want those shoes too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing outfit, I love your style sooo much! the shades are to die for, and so are the litas and.. the whole outfit basically!
    I'd love to follow you, but I can't find the follow-button on your blog.. haha I feel stupid now. where is it? xx

    http://coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! I'm the worrrst at anything computer related! I will try and find the follow button!

      Delete
  3. If you're looking to hit the club or just dress to impress for your next date, a great pair of Christian Louboutin Lady Peep Spikes 150mm Pumps For Salecan be the best place to start. Despite their typically flashy styles and fancy adornments, it's not that tough to find a pair at a reasonable price, given that you know where to look. In the following, you'll learn about five great pairs of Christian Louboutin Pigalle Spikes Flats at a number of price points.

    ReplyDelete