Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Teenage Thunder.

Today:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(I'm wearing- WWII veterans hat, h&m sunglasses, vintage DIY cut shirt, vintage belt, vintage levis shorts, Jeffrey Campbell leopard "BeeBee" shoes)

Anyone living in Southern California can relate to this awful heat-wave that we have been having. Every day for over a week now, it has been scorching hot. All I want to do is sneak into resort pools and swim and hangout at the beach all day.

xx

7 comments:

  1. I'm getting those leopard Beebees soon! They look great on you.

    couturing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scorching heat wave? More like fucking-volcano-explosion-in-my-face WAVE. I hate the heat in general so I've just been a total bitch the past few days. Whatever, ya look hawt in this amazing outfit, so you justify the heat ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like, OMFG. This is phenomenal - I adore you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always have amazing outfits! Obsessed with this look.

    ReplyDelete