Sunday, August 26, 2012

Wearin' & Tearin'.

Today:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

(I'm wearing- vintage hat, random jewelry, vintage t-shirt/ DIY cut, Unif shorts, vintage leather vest, Jeffrey Campbell Lambert boots courtesy of Solestruck)

I've been dyinggg for a staple pair red ankle boots, so when Solestruck hooked me up with these Jeffrey Campbell Lambert boots- I had to look no further because these are thee most amazing red detailed boots I have ever laid eyes on. & I'm not kidding.
I seriously haven't had a single outfit so far that these didn't look amazing with.

As for what I'm wearing- I'm doing my best to milk these last limited hot summer days. Keeping it minimal is all I want to do when it is a million degrees out. Yet, I'll still accessorize with my favorite hat & silver/ stone jewelry.

xx

4 comments:

  1. So jealous! Those boots look great on you though.

    couturing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are stunning!!! I really adore your style. I think about this ever time i read your blog haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, love this look, I hope you don't mind but a week or so ago I featured this look on my blog >here< if you have a problem with me featuring you then don't hesitate to comment on my post saying so :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same boots in black and I love them!!!!! I can't believe it was a gift!!!

    ReplyDelete