Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Layered Elements.

(I'm wearing- vintage hat, BB Dakota coat, "Layered Elements" top c/o Sugarlips, tribal rock necklace c/o Love and Leather, vintage shorts, vintage boots.)

Pretty sure even the pouring rain can't stop me from wearing denim shorts. If I have to layer some tights under them, SO BE IT!

andddd I'm pretty sure this "Layered Elements" top from Sugarlips and this "Tribal Rock" necklace by Love and Leather are like new partners in crime or something...

xx

6 comments:

  1. nice fur and shoes :)

    www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coat is incredible. You are, as always, the coolest.

    Emily Wears Things
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That necklace takes my breath away every time you wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love the whole look!

    lauren
    http://slowburnfastburn.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant get over how greeat you look!!

    Your style is to die for...seriously a massive talent.

    Keep up the good work....i will be back

    http://dress-for-the-image.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete