Friday, February 1, 2013

The Wild West.

 (I'm wearing- vintage shirt that I cut, leather over-alls from eBay, boyfriend's button up, "richwood boots" c/o MIA shoes w/ DIY boot straps)

Pretty sure over-alls and boots should be like my signature outfit or something since for some reason I always flock towards that combination. I'm still waiting to find the perfect mega sized Harley patch to throw on the front of these overalls.

Also, I've been meaning to show you guys these MIA Richwood boots but for a while now but for some reason I totally forgot. I also added my own boot straps onto them.... so better late than never!

xx

11 comments:

  1. Oh I love this outfit. The boots are just amazing <3
    www.wldhrts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfits are always so immense, i love them, you have such an influential style! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those overalls look amazing!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That outfit is dang hot, loving the leather overalls...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the outfit! your hair, the glasses.. god, perfect style!
    xoxo
    straplessandpeeptoesmgj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the dungarees are amazing! as are the shoes, need to get me some of those straps for my boots.

    lovefromlucie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete